Chief Executive Officer
Hometown: New York, NY
Education: Rutgers University, B.A. 2003, Psychology, Economics & eCommerce Management.
- NYU-Stern School of Business, Being Digital: Search, Social Media and Crowdsourcing, 1/26/2013
- Search Engine Strategies New York, Mobile SEO, March 21, 2012
- SEOmoz Meetup, Google Instant for KW Research, Content Generation & Comp Analysis, May 2011
- Search Engine Strategies New York, Enterprise Level SEO, March 24, 2011
- Search Marketing West West San Jose, Google Instant, 6 Months Later, March 8, 2011
- Search Engine Strategies Chicago, Crowdsourcing, Search & Social, October 19, 2010.
- Search Marketing Expo East NYC, YouTube Ads For Fun And Profit, October 4, 2010.
- Tiger Global Management Internet Conference, NYC, Google Instant & SEO, October 1, 2010
- SEOktoberfest Munich, Expert’s Panel, September, 2010.
- Search Marketing Expo Advanced London, Advanced Tactics for Promoting YouTube Videos, May 2010.
- Search Marketing Expo East New York, Video Search Marketing Beyond YouTube, October 2009.
- SEOktoberfest Munich, Expert’s Panel, September, 2009.
- Search Marketing Expo East NYC, SEM for Small Businesses, October 2008.
- SphinnCon Jerusalem, Israel, Pay-Per-Click Panel, January 2008.
- BarCampNYC2 NYC, Microsoft, How to Rank #1 on MSN Search in 3 Days or Less, October 2006.