Social Media Specialist
Promediacorp is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our family.
- Strategic use of social platforms resulting in inbound marketing leads and conversions
- Develop daily, weekly, campaign-driven and long-term social media content strategies
- Write copy and manage content for social media programs and promotions
- Recommend and put into action relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve outcomes and efficiency
- Proactive daily monitoring, posting, and content development
- Initiate conversations and moderate through forums, Twitter and postings.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize results of social media efforts
- Establishes social measurement KPIs, and track achievement via comprehensive set of success metrics.
- Create client reports and summaries.
- Strong knowledge of Internet marketing, as well as mobile marketing trends
- Facebook Ads and Insights
- Twitter Ads and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement a social media strategy
- An existing strong social media presence
- Established credentials as blogger, writer, content producer
- Team player, with new ideas, who can take the lead on social media projects
- Basic understanding of SEO a plus.
- Web site analytics (Google, Omniture, Compete)
- Blogging Platforms (WordPress, Tumblr, Squarespace, etc)
- Website design & UI / Landing page optimization
- Google Adwords
(Job posted 11/15/11)